As we start packing up millions of boxes for
(slight exaggeration...but considering the 3 flights of stairs we'll be moving down, that's what it's going to feel like) I've been thinking about some of the things we've been needing, or I've been wanting, in our home. Probably not all at once, but these are some things I'd love to get as we transition to our new place!
- All the blankets on
make me swoon, but if I had to pick one, I think that'd be it.
- We haven't had a comfortable office chair since we moved in. Personally, I love editing pictures on the chaise lounge, but my gamer-husband really needs one. One with arm rests, he says.
- Anyone else been eyeing these beauties at Target? I must admit, I'm waiting to see any kind of red sticker on them. I can't get myself to spend the full price, but just let me see $5. Then, I'll convince myself.
- After standing on my bathroom toilet to see my outfits for an entire year, I bought a cheap-o full-length. It gets the job done, but it's nothing to be proud of. I've always loved the MONGSTAD from IKEA.
- My Mom has a hammock and I love swinging in it every time I'm there. I think our new patio will be the perfect size for a large one. I already feel relaxed just looking at it!
- These babies aren't as cheap as wire or plastic, but I think they're totally worth it. I have enough for my clothes, but now it's time to replace the other side of the closet.
- I've been wanting to start protecting our electronics, especially the tvs and computers. I also love that these has USB ports, I'm always losing my chargers!
- Who doesn't want a waffle maker? I mean, really.
What home products are you eyeing for this summer?
You can see the rest of my home decor hopefuls on my