Happy New Year
I spent the last day of 2011 shopping at Northpark Center (and by "shopping" I mean "looking around and not buying basically anything") and riding the train to Victory Park to celebrate NYE with my boyfriend and the rest of the population of Dallas!
It took me a few days to list out my goals for 2012, but here they finally are:
- Land my dream job. Or any job :D
- Be more proactive with "Thank You" notes.
- Stop just pinning & actually start making projects from Pinterest.
- Procrastination has to leave my life. This year and beyond.
- Start being financially smart. Use that savings account.
- Read 3 books. Seems easy enough, but I haven't read one full book in a few years.
- Stop my hoarding tendencies, unless it's holiday supplies (because that's important) :)
- Try to cook more often. "Real" meals, not just from a box.
- Lose 20 pounds before my 22nd birthday, then keep it all off (forever and always).
- Know my Nikons, lenses and umbrella lights through and through.
I haven't decided whether or not I'll attempt to keep up with a 365 photo blog again. I made it until the end of July last year and it faded away. If only I had an iPhone, I'm sure it would be so much easier to keep up with!